It’s hard to go wrong with Gnocchi and smoked cheese. This easy yet delicious recipe is quick to put together and doesn’t require a lot of prep. A great choice to please all your friends for lunch or dinner.
The texture is what makes this dish amazing: soft and creamy inside, a bit crunchy on the top. Impossible to resist!
A few simple ingredients, with rich and delicious flavours, that will leave you full and happy. Buon Appetito!
- In a large pan gently fry the chopped rosemary with a nut of butter.
- Before the butter change color add the cream, season and simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Cook the Gnocchi in plenty of salted simmering water. Drain and add into the pan. Mix adding also the Smoked cheese.
- Place the gnocchi in a large oven tray, sprinkle with the grated Grana Padano and place the tray in hot oven with the grill on full.
- Cook until you get a little golden crust and serve.
Hope you enjoy this delicious recipe, Buon Appetito!
Be part of the in-store Mediterranean Foods FoodClub. Our FoodClub is for our in-store customers – a way of sharing our knowledge, traditions and passion for good food with fellow foodies!