Ingredients for 4 people
300g Tuna in olive oil
380g Casareccia pasta
3 Cloves of garlic
1/2 Glass dry white wine
1/2 Cup of roughly chopped Italian parsley
1 Cup of mixed marinated pitted olives
1 Tablespoon of capers
1 1/2 Cup of our secret tomato sauce
- Place the tuna in strainer and strain the oil straight into a large pan. Slice the garlic thinly and add it into the pan. Bring it to a simmer than add the parsley.
- Fry gently for 20 seconds then add the strained tuna. Cook for a minute then add the capers and olives. Pour the wine in and let it evaporate.
- Add the tomato sauce and let it simmer for 2 minutes.
- Cook pasta in plenty of boiling salted water. Strain and add into the tuna sauce.
- Toss it through and garnish with a sprinkle of Italian parsley and a little extra virgin olive oil.