Ingredients for 4 people
125g of cornmeal polenta flour
130g of almond flour
250g of fresh ricotta cheese
100g of butter
130g of honey
1 Orange skin grated
1 Lemon skin grated
- Turn the oven on and reheat it to 180 degrees
- Whisk the butter, honey, orange and lemon zest with the help of a beater until nice and fluffy.
Separate the yolks and whites and add the yolks one at a time into the butter mix. Keep whisking until all the yolks have been incorporated. Add the ricotta cheese, the polenta flour and the almond flour. Mix well.
- Whisk the egg whites to a stiff peak and fold it gently into the cake batter. Transfer the mix into a non stick cake tin of 20cm diameter.
- Bake for 35 - 40 minutes.
- Let it cool before taking the cake out of the tin and decorate with orange peel.