Ingredients for 4
350g Orecchiette De Cecco
1 Tin of Antica Napoli cherry tomatoes
4 Cloves of sliced garlic
2 Tablespoons of chopped Italian parsley
4 Leaves of fresh basil
1 Teaspoon of dried Sicilian chilli flakes
- In a large pan gently fry the garlic and half of the parsley for 1 minute. Then add the chilli and the cherry tomatoes.
- Add a pinch of salt and simmer for 8 minutes.
- In a large pot of salted boiling water cook the orecchiette pasta till al dente.
- Drain the pasta and pour it into the sauce. Add the rest of the fresh herbs, parsley and basil — toss it through.
- Serve with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil!