For 4 people
2 Packets of De Cecco potato gnocchi
2 Cloves of garlic
1 Large tomato
200g Smoked scamorza
1 Tablespoon of chopped fresh rosemary
- Wash and cut the tomato (scoop the seeds out) in 3cm long strips
- Heat 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil in a large pan with the garlic finely sliced.
- Add the rosemary and fry for 1 minute. Add the tomato and set aside.
- In a large pot of salted water cook the gnocchi until they rise to the surface.
- Drain and add the gnocchi into the sauce adding a little cooking water if its too dry.
- Sprinkle with grated or sliced Scamorza and serve!