4 Wedges from Pandoro cake (sliced to your preference)
1 Cup milk (or any type of milk you prefer)
1 Teaspoon cinnamon
1 Tablespoon orange zest
1/4Teaspoon of freshly grated nutmeg
Butter for pan
- Heat a nonstick buttered pancake griddle on medium heat.
- In a dish, beat the egg into the milk and mix together with the cinnamon, nutmeg and zest.
- Dip each slice of cake into the batter and transfer to the pan
- Cook for about 1-2 minute on each side until golden.
- Serve with powdered sugar, fruit and syrup.