Watch our Trattoria chef show you how to make this simple and tasty dish using our secret tomato sauce!
For 4 people
350g Orechiette De Cecco
1 Tub of 400ml Medifoods secret tomato sauce
3 Tablespoons of fresh ricotta Zanetti
10 Fresh basil leaves hand ripped
Freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- Place some olive oil in a large pan, add the basil leaves and fry gently for 30 seconds. Add the secret sauce and simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Cook the Orecchiette in plenty of boiling salted water until al dente. Drain and add it into the sauce.
- Toss the pasta to get it nicely coated with the tomato sauce
- Fold the ricotta into the pasta and if it looks to dry add a little of the pastas cooking water.
- Serve with a generous sprinkle of grated Parmigiano Reggiano on top!