Ingredients (for 4People)
- 400 gr. Casareccie de Cecco
- 2 cups of peeled and cubed fresh tomato
- 2 cups of roughly chopped sun dried tomato
- 2 cloves of garlic finely sliced
- 4 tablespoon extra virgin
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 buffalo mozzarella Zanetti
- 2 tablespoon of finely chopped Italian parsley
- 20 gr. Fresh rocket
- Salt for seasoning
- Bring plenty of salty water to the boil, pour the Casareccie in and give it a stir.
- In a large pan, pour the oil and add the garlic and start to gently fry.
- After a half a minute add the parsley first ,then the fresh and sun dried tomatoes. Season with salt and simmer for no more than 2 minutes.
- When the pasta is al dente drain whilst reserving a small amount of the cooking water to add to the sauce if it is too dry.
- Toss the pasta into the sauce and mix through.
- Place the pasta in four bowls, rip the mozzarella by hand into small pieces and place it on top of the pasta.
- Garnish with a handful of fresh rocket and buon appetito!!